Our products are ready to hang as you receive them.
- Canvas prints are stretched by in-house professionals over wooden stretchers
- Acrylic glass and metal prints are provided with metal railings or sticking adhesives.
- Canvas frames are stretched to frames with a depth of 3 cm
- Metal frames are 3mm thick
- If you would like any other specification of depth, please contact us.
- Measures to avoid denting:
- The stretcher frames have a raised lip to avoid denting of the canvas material by the stretcher bars
- Sturdiness and flexibility:
- The kiln dried frames give flexibility and sturdiness to the frame thus prevents sagging of the canvas material stretched on it
- The acrylic glass provides a barrier to the printed image and prevents spoilage
- Metal frames are perfect for outdoor and have a strong resistant surface
- The canvases we use are high quality cotton/poly blend of 360 GSM.
- High quality plexi-glass is used for acrylic frames
- Strong as well as light metal sheets of supreme quality are used
- The canvas prints are laminated to weather shield them against extreme weather conditions, UV rays, dust and moisture.
- Metal frames are protected with a blend of polyethylene and aluminium which makes it resistant to corrosion
- Canvas Wrapping:
- A number of ways are available to wrap up your canvas:
- Gallery wrap
- Solid Colour wrap
- Mirror wrap
- All prints are produced by high resolution Epson printers using original inks.
- The canvas print is stretched and stapled onto the wooden frames. These staples are covered with a clean finish with masking tape. This gives a clean finish to the end product.
- Metal and acrylic frames come with metal railings as well as adhesion tapes
READY TO HANG:
- All the prints are delivered ready to hang at your door-step. The attachment hardware is already installed in our frames. A metal hook is there in case of canvas prints. However these frames can also be attached using 3M Command mounting strip at the same time.
- The package you receive is delivered with all the love and care to avoid any damage to the frame. The orders are fully insured against any damage caused during the shipping process.
- Cleaning up the canvas prints is very easy. A light vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment can get rid of any dust on the surface.
- Acrylic and metal frames can be wiped off with a soft cotton cloth.
- Proper care and cleanliness will let your frames last a life time. Make sure the canvases are mounted indoors with care from sharp objects. The acrylic and metal frames are perfect for both indoor as well as outdoor.